This philanthropically funded body of knowledge is a free public good and is being shared openly and made available as per the creative commons, cc by nd 4.0 international license. Leaders across various walks of life are encouraged to use this body of knowledge for their work while adhering to the requirements of this license, in the following ways:
- you may copy, distribute, display only verbatim copies of the materials, not derivative works based upon it.
- you are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, for any purpose (including commercially).
- you must give appropriate credit and attribution, provide a link to the license and the copyright notice.
- you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that could legally restrict other users from any action that the license permits.
- you may use materials in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests that the foundation or any of its founders and representatives endorse you or your use.